Assistant General Manager
Company: Equity LifeStyle Properties
Posted on: November 19, 2021
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Assistant General Manager
in Brooksville, Florida.What y*ou'll *do*: *The Assistant Property
Manager works alongside the Property Manager to run the day-to-day
operations of the property. This position acts as the liaison
between guests and residents and the Property Manager to answer
questions and resolve maintenance and tenant issues.Your job will
- Greet prospective customers and show them the property, sites
or homes, and amenities.
- Execute agreements with new and returning guests/residents and
ensure that all parties understand the terms and conditions of
- Respond to questions and complaints in a timely and
- Collect overdue payments and discuss other issues that require
- Manage the maintenance and custodial staff of the property and
oversee general maintenance, repair of buildings and grounds and
- Schedule, plan and execute functions at the property.
- Order inventory and obtain estimates for new projects.
- Manage calendars and perform general administrative tasks.
- Ensure guests and residents feel comfortable, valued and
appreciated.Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing a budget and a team.
- Strong customer service, coordination and administrative
- Basic knowledge of building structures.
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
insurance.In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we
offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental,
and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid
vacations, holidays, and sick time.We invite you to visit our web
site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional
information regarding our exceptional resort communities.As an
Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.Job
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Brandon , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!