Company: NEW ADC LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Quality Control Inspections - review on-site work to ensure
compliance with plans and specifications.
- Schedules - prepare construction schedules with the help of the
Project Manager and update schedules on a weekly basis. Prepare
analysis of status compared to contract turnover dates
- Project Changes - assist Project Manager with project bulletins
and change management using Primavera Expedition
- Shop Drawings - responsible to obtain all necessary submittals,
review and route to the appropriate people in accordance with
- Bidding - assist Project Manager with bidding on new projects.
Responsible for plan distribution.
- Buyout - prepare standard bid buy program for analysis of
- Contracting - update standard company check lists for project
specific items for review with potential contractors
- Inspections - ensure that all municipal inspections are
performed as required
- Maintenance Manuals - prepare maintenance manuals with
assistance from Project Manager and Project Clerk
- Coordination of project issues with design professionals and
testing agencies as required.
- Assist Project Managers with special assignments as they
QUALIFICATIONS:1. EducationMinimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
experience. The position requires the ability to read, write and
communicate fluently in English, and the ability to accurately
perform intermediate to advanced mathematical functions.2.
ExperienceMinimum of two years' experience in a comparable
position, and experience working with Timberline and/or Primavera
Expedition, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (intermediate level),
and Outlook required. 3. Skills - Detail oriented. - Self motivated
and quick-thinking - Strong Interpersonal Skills - Strong
organization and time management skills and the ability to
prioritize work load. - Strong oral and written communication
skills - The ability to analyze and interpret data and to read and
understand construction plans. - Knowledge of residential
construction techniques and processes. - The ability to be
diplomatic and tactful in relationships with a variety of internal
and external associates, clients, and customers. - The ability to
maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. - The ability to
work with little supervision, to think on one's feet. - The ability
to consistently produce accurate and timely work and to exhibit a
high degree of attention to detail. - A professional appearance and
demeanor. - The flexibility to meet required deadlines with short
Keywords: NEW ADC LLC, Brandon , Project Engineer, Engineering , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!