Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Engineering is currently looking to hire a Graphics
Engineer to work for one of our top Pharma/Medical Device clients
on-site in in the Tampa, FL area for a long-term contract position
(potential for direct hire).--This position will handle
labeling/packaging graphic projects, including development of
packaging production artwork and handling of artwork project
tasks.This is a first shift, M-F position.ACTIVITIES/
- Independently manage site produced US labeling, and the
development of International labeling processes,
trademark/copyright, for assigned global regions and a steady
stream of projects.
- Manage artwork approval process, including interaction with
Regulatory, Marketing, Legal, Engineering and Quality.
- Closely follow defined processes and documentation to ensure
highest quality and compliance to cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Confirm requirements stated on the Artwork Checklist are met
for updated artwork.
- Work independently to review artwork for overall compliance to
established artwork standards. This includes reviewing redline
changes, specifications, barcode requirements, colors spot/process
, file maintenance/bleed, separations, fonts, images, branding
guidelines, translations, lot/exp format, trademark/copyright,
create vendor files for printer.
- Maintain artwork files, electronic files and artwork archives.
Ensuring established standards for file build and metadata tagging
- Manage Vendor/Printer artwork approval process including
creating vendor files, uploading comparable, proofing and approving
artwork. Receiving distributing samples and LSDs Light, standard,
darks consistent with established standards for Contract
Manufacturing and International Labeling.
- Global coordination of packaging graphics including
standardization of designs Global Branding for worldwide use.
- Support and interaction for all projects impacting art,
labeling and packaging.
- Understanding of GMP requirements working in a regulated
- Responsible for US Labeling document control process to
transfer US artwork into Tampa's quality system. Downloading
approved US artwork from ELM and following Quality process to make
artwork effective in D2.
- Write, submit and manage approval of change requests in Global
Document Management System Documentum.
- Compliance with cGMP, FDA Regulations, and an understanding of
regulated documents and change control.
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement projects.
Proactively identify areas of improvement. Perform testing on
projects with appropriate feedback. Create test and stability
labeling for Packaging Engineers.
- Assists in preparation of responses to labeling-related Health
- Ensures deviations from labeling procedures and policies are
- Provides input and strategic guidance to the specified
Country's point of contact and Regulatory Authority.
- Planning, production and applications for assigning tracking
parts, UPC, RSS, GTIN etc. including the use of SharePoint, Excel,
Agamik Barcoder, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro,
Microsoft, Elm, Kintana, D2.REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years graphic/labeling development experience with
extensive mechanical file preparation or production art background
- Must be solid in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and the full
- Should be skilled with mechanicals, versioning, comps and
- Print knowledge and experience required.
- Familiarity with Marketing collateral or CPG preferred.
- Experience in PDF-based file development and workflow for
multiple end uses, including print.
- Experience with internet applications along with knowledge of
digital asset management and XML a plus.
- Experience with pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer
packaging is necessary.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical and Medical Device regulations
including documentation and reporting requirements.
- Experience with NDA and ANDA submissions a plus.
- Experience with Plant support as it relates to documentation
and spec changes that are affected by labeling, art and print
- Special Skills: Expertise in Adobe Creative SuiteWhy
Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find
the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect
you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Brandon , Graphics Engineer, Engineering , Lutz, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!