Company: Suncoast Community Health Centers
Posted on: March 19, 2023
POSITION TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Two-year experience in reception/telephone operation,
preferably in a health care environment.
- Experience with business machines, i.e. computers, calculators,
- Medical experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Greet patients and visitors, determine their needs, and guide
them to the appropriate areas for service.
- Inform the patients about registration procedures and the
- Provide information to patients, answer questions and hand out
forms, surveys, pick-up/drop-off area for
paperwork/forms/referrals; expedite requests for medical
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and transfer them to
- Take messages when unable to transfer phone calls (if a line is
busy or there is no answer) and/or handle as per specific
- Log all incoming mail and maintain all medical records
according to policy
- Serve as a liaison between the front office and other
- Assists front office, as needed
- Other duties as assigned. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Keywords: Suncoast Community Health Centers, Brandon , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Dover, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...