Assistant Front Office Manager
Company: Saddlebrook Resort
Location: Wesley Chapel
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office
operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while
meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival,
departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an
efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and
telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
- Implement company and franchise programs.
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of
the Rooms Division budget.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure their optimum performance.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest
response tracking system.
- Provide training for entry level associates and supervisors.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and PBX
standard operating procedures and policies. Ensure all Front Office
Quality Standards are complied with and are consistently
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to
achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The award-winning Saddlebrook Resort has made a name for itself as
an unforgettable meeting and vacation destination, as well as one
of the nation's preeminent training facilities for tennis and golf
athletes. The resort rests on 480 acres of rolling terrain
surrounded by lagoons and cypress trees. Saddlebrook boasts 540
suites; a variety of exceptional restaurants and lounges; an
extensive offering of recreational space including 43 tennis
courts, two golf courses, and multiple pools; European-style spa;
and an event and conference center with over 95,000 square feet of
versatile meeting space. Even more unique, this resort is home to
Saddlebrook Preparatory School which is a fully accredited,
high-level college preparatory program catering to students grades
3 through 12. Housing, dining, golf and tennis training, academics,
and recreational activities all take place inside a nature preserve
within a secure, gated community.Whether you are looking for a a
full-time career opportunity or seasonal position, this is the
place to work. The resort's vast offerings allow flexibility to
associates who like to work in a variety of areas and provides
fantastic learning opportunities and unending career growth. You
can be part of a passionate team that has fun, works hard, and
loves one another. When you join the HEI family, you also get the
benefit of the HEI Loves culture. HEI Loves is dedicated to
celebrating our associates by offering the most competitive
compensation, benefits, and PTO programs. Our associates are also
eligible to take advantage of everything from health and wellness
packages and robust retirement plans to travel perks, product and
service discounts, and much more.Don't meet every single
requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people
of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse
and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but
your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in
the job description, we encourage you to still send in your
information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other
roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Saddlebrook Resort, Brandon , Assistant Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Wesley Chapel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!