Trainer - Front Office
Company: Suncoast Community Health Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION TITLE: TRAINER-FRONT OFFICE
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* High School Diploma/GED.
* Two years of experience as a Customer Service or Public Relations
Representative in a clinic or hospital
* Experienced in overall front office duties.
* Health insurance knowledge.
* Computer literate.
* Ability to communicate verbally, written, and with visual
* Ability to type 30 wpm.
* Able to work in harmony with other staff.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
* Determine training needs of new and existing front office
* Training room and on-site instruction in practice management and
electronic medical records (eCW), as it pertains to the front
* On-site instruction and guidance in all aspects of the front
* Staff Development, troubleshooting, and updates for new and
existing front-office employees.
* Coverage for front office when directed by Training and
Development Supervisor, in coordination with Clinic
* Assist training supervisor in maintaining Hazard Communication
Program and monitoring adherence to OSHA guidelines.
* Assist in developing and updating training manuals that pertain
to all front office responsibilities.
* Developing and administering competencies to measure progress and
evaluate training effectiveness.
* Monitor and document training within the Relias Learning
* Participate in seminars and training sessions to keep informed of
developments in the field and integrate relevant information into
* Local travel is required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Suncoast Community Health Center, Brandon , Trainer - Front Office, Administration, Clerical , Brandon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!