Sr. Cost Analyst
Company: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
Work with Cost Accounting Manager and team to develop a consistent
costing and reporting approach across all facilities. Additionally,
perform analysis on the costing data and present cost saving
opportunities to management. Assist with the configuration of
software as it relates to the financial information or business
process. Applies principles of cost accounting to conduct studies,
which provide detailed cost/financial information not supplied by
general accounting systems. Under general supervision, responsible
for conducting moderately complex cost/financial audits and
preparing and analyzing cost/financial reports.
- Prepare inter-company sales billings.
- Complete understanding of Oracle Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA);
ability to trace errant transactions, along with making SLA changes
/ additions as needed
- Develop uniform costing and reporting approach across all
Boar's Head manufacturing facilities
- Maintain weekly product cost roll-up for product gross margin
- Review cost models prepared by Cost Accountants
- Analyze cost models and trends to identify cost savings
- Assist cost accountants with weekly/monthly reporting
- Work with IT to develop reports for Oracle system
- Leadership role in developing cycle counts working with the
auditors to define our requirements for raw material.
- Develop meaningful inventory reports with business SME's
(subject matter experts) to include cycle count adjustments,
inventory by location and species, etc.
- Assist with Oracle data management for organizations and
- Assist with Oracle Warehouse Management (distribution /
perpetual inventory) system implementation.
- Provide continued support on the software systems after go
- Other projects supporting costs and financials as
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
Management; MBA in Finance highly desirable
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in Finance/Cost Accounting/System
- Knowledge of Integrated Oracle workflows
- Oracle Setup/Configuration experience in process manufacturing
or equivalent software knowledge
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedure
and process documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and PC skills
- Must have strong skills in analysis of financial
- 20-30% of the time will require travel to other facilities to
gather and review key performance data. #LI-CF1
Keywords: Delicatessen Services Co., LLC, Brandon , Sr. Cost Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Seffner, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!