Associate Financial Advisor
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
A motivated individual to work as an Associate Financial Advisor
in an existing Ameriprise Franchise Group. The primary focus is
providing excellent service for existing clients and developing
plans to acquire new financial planning clients. Licensure
Requirements FINRA Series 7, 66 (63 and 65 equivalent), State of
Florida Life/Annuity Licenses Responsibilities
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with clients and execute a
service model to provide solutions that support their financial
- Schedule and conduct Comprehensive Financial Planning and
Advice meetings with clients and new prospects.
- Build/maintain Strategic Alliances and a robust network to
provide personalized service to clients and referrals.
- Manage referral calls by creating prospects in CRM and
- Work with the Home Office to understand and resolve complex
client service issues.
- Review and interpret financial statements, portfolio reviews,
and preparing financial projections.
- Participate in all aspects of preparing for client meeting
activities including data gathering, preparing agendas, assisting
with client paperwork and asset allocations.
- Responsible for post-meeting activities including meeting
summaries, financial situation analysis, plan implementation with
outside professionals, and client follow up appointments.
- Appreciate and utilize Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Understand, adhere to and apply Ameriprise Compliance
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and
- Participate in seminars and develop client appreciation
- Demonstrate a desire to focus on current goals and then on
exceeding those goals. Required Qualifications
- Have a network of personal and professional contacts within the
local area that you may engage for new business opportunities
- Flexible schedule to flow with the needs of customer service
and client appreciation events.
- CFP and/or other Professional Designations
- Clean U4
- Bachelor's degree from Four-year college or university About
Our Company At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business
of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our
advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an
inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique
qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate
employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong,
ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the
next step with Ameriprise Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an
equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender
identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status
or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Brandon , Associate Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Zephyrhills, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!