Company: NJS Realty
Location: New Port Richey
Posted on: November 19, 2021
NJS Realty, a growing real estate and property management
company, is seeking a full time Bookkeeper in our New Port Richey
office. This position is responsible for accounts
payables/receivables, reconciliations, ongoing analysis and
reporting, check preparation and deposits, and fielding
communication with clients and vendors. This position also provides
back up administrative support to the office team, as needed.???Our
ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:?
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalency (required)?
- Bookkeeping experience for residential property management
company (2+ years required)?
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online (required)?
- Knowledge of Appfolio or similar property management software
- Accurate and well-organized, with a superior attention to
- Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment,
subject to exception under applicable law.Job Type: Full-time, 30+
hrs/week?Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.??Pay:
Compensation based on experience?Benefits:?
- Paid Holidays?
- Paid Time Off?
- Telework opportunities available?
Keywords: NJS Realty, Brandon , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , New Port Richey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!